AcademiX is a new online learning platform developed and managed by the AcademiX.
Information we collect
The AcademiX platform collects personal information for registered users, including names, titles, organization names, country, gender, email addresses and passwords. We use the personal information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Register users onto the platform, enabling access to online courses
- Communicate with you to provide information related to the online course you are registered for, including information on course updates, and for customer service
- Send email notifications regarding use of the AcademiX online learning platform and course events
- Provide, operate, and maintain the AcademiX online learning platform
- Improve, personalize, and expand the AcademiX online learning platform
- Understand and analyze how the AcademiX platform is providing adult learning
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality for the AcademiX online learning platform
- Find and prevent fraud, malware and other inappropriate use of the site
Log files and cookies
AcademiX follows standard web platform procedures for log files. Visitor log files are created when users access websites. Information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and user access to specific website pages. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. Log file information is not connected to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering site usage information.
Registered users of the AcademiX online learning platform have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Third party privacy policies